OSG a young Ghanaian technology start-up company seeks to add to their team a young and an ambitious Business Development Manager to take the budding business to the next level of its development.
We are seeking a young and multi-talented person to manage the operations of our business nationwide.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Use social media to aggressively promote business
- Establish clear channels of promoting the business through all social media channels
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Establish a strategy to promote the business using unorthodox methods.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Recruit, Train and develop manage sales/marketing personnel to carry daily sales and marketing activities for the business.
A base pay or GHs 520/Month with performance-based bonuses every month. The successful applicant would become a shareholder in the business after 2 continuous years of service.
Working hours: 40 hrs per week.
To apply send current CV and cover letter outlining how you meet all the person specification and with 2 referees t email@example.com
Closing date 20th October 2019
Interviews would be held on week commencing 20th October 2019.